Pasadena Youth Center (PYC) is a community-based, non-profit 501 c(3)
organization established in 2001 in response to the dramatic increase of youth violence and high school drop-out rates.
Pasadena Youth Center's mission is to provide a safe
and encouraging environment where youth can develop and realize their
academic, vocational and leadership abilities.
PYC provides professional and personal development programs, preparing and encouraging youth to:
* Improve academic achievement
* Graduate from high school
* Pursue post-secondary education/training
* Become job and career ready
* Decrease potential for negative activities